11, మే 2020, సోమవారం

Sadidhar on mother's day

Today on occasion of mothers day, I want to honor my Veena guru great Jayalakshmi Ayyagari for all she fills me every single day with.

I started learning Veena from my guru in 2017 March, completely in Skype well into my 30++s.. I don't want to reveal my age really here😄😄. Before that, I did not even know how to hold a Veena. I am so fortunate to have her as my guru who made the Veena part of me since March 2017. I never thought this magnificent instrument would be there for me for this life time. She made impossible possible. She is a model to the world for the best use of technology, among many things. I really can not put every praise I have for her in one post. There has been no single day in my life since we started classes that I did not think about my guru 🙏Those are the qualities of sadguru.

Thank you madam, and guruvu garu for bringing Veena into my life 🙏🙏🙏 

My student Sasidhar Vajha, Huston

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి